KEY ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DATES
March 1, 2019 Abstract Submission Opening
June 10, 2019 Abstract Submission Deadline
July 1, 2019 Email notification of Abstract Acceptance to Presenting Author
All participants are invited to submit an abstract on the listed topics for poster and oral contributions. Abstract may only be submitted on line by filling out the form.
Please take your time to read this section thoroughly before making your submission since there are several key issues highlighted in the following.
Submission abstracts for review is governed by the following rules established by the scientific committee of the Meeting:
- You can submit only one abstract
- You may not submit an abstract on behalf of someone else if you are not listed as one of the authors.
- You must obtain the approval of all co-authors before using their names on the abstract. Failure to do so will result in the immediate rejection of the abstract.
- Abstracts should not be submitted if the research represented has already been accepted for publication.
- Abstracts must be received only on line submission by the deadline. Photocopies, facsimile, or e-mail copies will not be accepted and will be discarded.
- Presenting Author must be registered to the Meeting.